I am very familiar with my local area and can’t wait to help you with your transaction.
I love living and working in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area, and I look forward to helping you find the perfect new home or sell your current one! I am highly knowledgeable about the local area and use this to my clients’ advantage during all stages of the buying or selling process.
Click below to find out more about the individual areas I serve. And as always, I am here to answer any questions you have. Contact me, Chris Kirkman, today and let’s get started working on your real estate transaction!
- Lake Norman area—The Lake Norman area features innumerable things to do, things to see, places to eat, and fantastic accommodations. With its mild, year-round climate, Lake Norman is an excellent place to live.
- Mooresville—A strong center for arts and culture, Mooresville has come a long way since its early days as a railroad town and is currently the largest city in Iredell County.
- Huntersville—With great jobs, exceptional freeway access, and its family-friendly community, Huntersville offers excellent schools, a diverse selection of recreational activities, and more.
- Davidson—If you want a small-town feel with all the right amenities, Davidson is for you! It is also a great place to live if you love the water, thanks to Lakes Davidson and Cornelius.
- Cornelius—A highly diverse community, Cornelius is home to a wide variety of housing options, 10 public parks, vibrant office and retail centers, and a championship golf course.
- Denver—A small southern town with tons of charm, you can enjoy everything from fishing on the lake to live entertainment at one of the town’s many venues.