Real Estate Agent, Lake Norman, NC
I am an award-winning real estate agent who you can trust for all your real estate needs in Lake Norman.
Are you looking for an experienced real estate agent to assist with buying or selling your home in Lake Norman, North Carolina? When you contact me, Chris Kirkman, you will find that I am knowledgeable about market trends and dedicated to helping you have a successful real estate transaction, and I will communicate with you every step of the way during the buying and selling process. It is important to me, as your real estate agent, that we develop a great working relationship that can lead to a great friendship once the process is complete.
As a lifelong resident of the Lake Norman area, my local knowledge and expertise make me a great choice when you are looking for a qualified real estate agent. I have been in the industry since 2002, and my number one goal is making sure you are satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, looking for luxury homes or are interested in everything that waterfront real estate has to offer, I can help you find the home of your dreams.
Tips for Buyers and Sellers
As an experienced real estate agent serving the Lake Norman, North Carolina area, I get a fair number of questions from buyers and sellers who want to get their real estate transaction off on the right foot. To assist with that, I have compiled a few tips that apply to most everyone, but know that you can turn to me, Chris Kirkman, for a personalized plan tailored to your situation.
Tips for Buyers
- Make a list of your “need” and “want” items.
- Take time to compile a financial plan before you start looking at homes, including getting prequalified if you will be financing your purchase.
- Determine the professionals you’ll be using, such as a real estate attorney, real estate agent (me!), home inspector, and title company.
Tips for Sellers
- Get your home and landscaping looking its best. Remember, curb appeal is vitally important!
- Put personal items away before showings and an open house.
- Get a comparative market analysis to determine what your home is worth.
- Determine your goals regarding finances and timeline.
- Plan for what comes next. You could be a buyer at the same time, so be sure to check out those tips too!
- If your next move is downsizing, get started with donating, selling, and gifting those items you won’t be taking with you.
- Hire a real estate agent (me!) for optimal results.
These are just a few suggestions that can make your real estate transaction flow more smoothly. Feel free to contact me for additional tips and recommendations based on your situation. I look forward to being your real estate agent and walking you through the process every step of the way.
You need a real estate agent who you can trust, is available to answer all your questions, and will keep you well-informed when you are buying or selling a home. Let me, Chris Kirkman, take care of you during this important time, and I will make sure you feel secure and confident at each stage. I am an award-winning real estate agent who you can trust for all your real estate needs in Lake Norman. Contact me today to discuss your goals!
I am a real estate agent proudly serving Lake Norman, Mooresville, Denver, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Charlotte, Caldwell, and Mount Mourne, North Carolina. Contact me, Chris Kirkman, today to learn more!